|Model||Jaeger LeCoultre 1538470 Master Chronograph|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Alt. Model No.||1538470, q1538470, q153.84.70|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
- Polished stainless steel applied index & Arabic Numeral Hour markers.
- Polished & Sandblasted stainless steel hands for enhanced visibility.
- Flat black main dial. The sub-dials are rimmed with a different shade of black, the center has a fine concentric circular guilloche pattern.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function – all chrono hands are a matte sandblasted finished steel:
- Large central seconds hand in blued metal.
- 30 Minute counter sub-dial located at the 3 o’clock position.
- 12 Hour counter sub-dial located at the 9 o’clock position
- Running small seconds sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Date Window located between the 4 & 5 o’clock positions (polished steel hand).
- JLC Caliber 751a/1, beats at 28,800 vph, composed out of 277 parts, contains 39 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 65 hours.
- Solid case back with the JL Master Control logo.
- As with all JLC watches this watch has undergone a rigorous 1000 (41 days) test before leaving the factory.